The Owl House is part of a wonderful triangle of East Sydney bars – Love Tilly Devine and The Hazy Rose being the other two and these three bars are quite literally within a stone’s throw of each other. At The Owl House there’s an intimate cocktail bar downstairs where chatting with the bartenders is just as easy (and encouraged) as it is chatting with your friends. Bartender and joint owner Amir spent many years working in the New York bar scene, where he mastered two crafts: making cocktails and taking care of your customers, one thing bartenders in NYC do extraordinarily well.
Upstairs is where you’ll find the dining room which boasts a delightful little balcony overlooking Crown Street where they’ll serve up bar snacks and a la carte quality restaurant food. Cocktail degustation nights are a regular on The Owl House calendar and there’s happy hour for classic cocktails. Why not make The Owl House your house – even if it’s just for the evening!
- Address97 Crown Street, Darlinghurst 2010
- CategoryBar, Bar & Restaurant, Date Bar, Neighbourhood Bar
- LocationDarlinghurst, Sydney
- Tagsbest bars darlinghurst, best bars in sydney, best bars on crown street, best cocktail bars in sydney, best small bars sydney, crown street bar, crown street darlinghurst, darlinghurst bar, date bar, east sydney bar, fun bars in sydney, owl hose, owl house cocktails, owl house restaurant and bar, small bar, Sydney bar, sydney bar and restaurant, sydney bar with food
- By admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org